News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 14, 2019, 05:46:54 AM
@Jarky Thistlebrush I really don't think Spam is suitable for vegetarians...
She might be taking 'vegetarian'  only as far as preferring vegetables and fruits to meats, and not strictly limiting herself to veggies. Although... it is suspicious...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Grey Coincidence

Well that would be incorrect use of the word 'vegetarian'.
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Verdauga

Anyway...
*Makes more food*
All right, everyone. Make an order because food is ready!

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Grey Coincidence

So you made food before taking orders?

Kolman

yes, it helps the food come out faster, but that is usually employed by fastfood chains
@Verdauga maybe wait for people to order before cooking. It'll be fresher that way.
For those we cherish we die in glory.

Verdauga

Quote from: Kolman on September 16, 2019, 04:47:51 PM
yes, it helps the food come out faster, but that is usually employed by fastfood chains
@Verdauga maybe wait for people to order before cooking. It'll be fresher that way.
*Feels the despising*
Okay....

Jarky Thistlebrush

I would like everything vegetarian, thanks.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Grey Coincidence

Kolman

@Verdauga I don't despise you bud you are just trying to get ahead of the curve. that's all but fresher is always better.

Verdauga

Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 17, 2019, 11:42:20 AM
We dont despise you Verdie!
Quote from: The Grey Coincidence on September 17, 2019, 11:42:20 AM
Verdie!
I knew it would come to this... Verdie...
But yeah. I'll make food to order in the future. Got it.
Place your orders, folks! ;)

Kolman

Verdauga

Ah, I'm fine with it. Actually that is exactly what I would have said if the other forum members asked for a nickname.

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga