News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*enters lounge* Hello. It's been ages since I've been here. Can I please have some cinnamon scones with sliced apple and cream, please?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sure!
*Goes into the kitchen to prepare the order.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Where might my sleeping chamber be?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Kade Rivok

*Eating the Double-Bacon-Pizza-Wrapped-Tulsa-Torpedo-Burrito the regular way seemed to be taking too long.  Begins shoving the thing down his gullet whole.  This is the best idea I've ever had! Kade thought to himself.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: Booklover on January 11, 2020, 03:32:38 PM
Page 42!

Please may I have the Dish of the Day, and some Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster?
Excuse me, I ordered this three pages ago. I don't want it now (it isn't page 42 anymore, after all), but I would like to speak to the manager. Now.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Hands Shisteer her order, watching Kade wide-eyed.*

Booklover, we have no dish of the day, and I don't serve blasters here, though I am armed. Furthermore, if you truly desire to speak to the manager, you will have to wait until Kolman comes back on.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

You've never heard of the drink known as a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster? Good thing it's not a Thursday. Anyway, it seems I have to educate you in matters of science fiction. *puts on the original radio series of Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

*Is still working his way down the Double-Bacon-Pizza-Wrapped-Tulsa-Torpedo-Burrito.  Is almost half way there.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Booklover, it isn't common enough, and it isn't on the menu.

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Booklover on January 14, 2020, 04:49:53 PM
You've never heard of the drink known as a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster? Good thing it's not a Thursday. Anyway, it seems I have to educate you in matters of science fiction. *puts on the original radio series of Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy*

Star Wars is the pinnacle of science fiction. And mankind's achievements, for that matter.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

I won't speak on the matter of science fiction, but SW is most definitely not the pinnacle of mankind's achievements.

The Shadow of Korriban

Simple exaggeration at the end, fruit duck.  Anyhoo, please show me the way to my chamber.

Kade Rivok

*Has finally reached the half-way point.  Gestures at Sheev and points to the bathroom, attempting to answer his request.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga