News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Hmmm, a salad would be nice, if you wouldn't mind, dearest. Make it interesting.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Makes a sunsalad with grilled (nonsentient) chicken strips and green tomatoes.*
Tell me how that tastes. I'm not a super huge fan of green tomatoes, but they are indeed an interesting addition.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

Ah...(guys, you shouldn't eat meat on here because it's Redwall...ya know?...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

(I think the otters ate fish.)

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

(They all ate fish, but no other meat, at least for goodbeasts. They were pescatarians.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Wylder Treejumper

*ahem* They ate shrimp as well.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Verdauga

Would you like something to eat, Wylder?

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 04, 2020, 04:04:45 PM
(I think the otters ate fish.)
yes, but not often, and life was alot more to them, and they only took what they needed.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Wylder Treejumper

I wouldn't mind a nice ceviche mixto, if you've got one.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Furrows brow. *

You're sure you don't wamt the meat cooked?
*Begins making the mixto.*

Wylder Treejumper

That's only ceviche peruano that isn't cooked at all. The shrimp at least should be cooked. The clams, octopus and calamari aren't cooked, though, I'm pretty sure.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Verdauga

*Finishes making the mixto and serves it to Wylder.*

Here you are.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 04, 2020, 02:08:14 PM
*Makes a sunsalad with grilled (nonsentient) chicken strips and green tomatoes.*
Tell me how that tastes. I'm not a super huge fan of green tomatoes, but they are indeed an interesting addition.
Thank you, dearest. As far as I'm concerned, all tomatoes are good tomatoes. How much will that be?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga