News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Kolman's Diner and lounge

Started by Kolman, July 25, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Well, I already figured that depending on which one won, there'd be two different boss fights  :giggle:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

True, but still. :laugh:
I tried as best as I could to complete the worlds in order.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

See, I was doing that, but then I'd keep hitting road blocks where I'd need a specific ability to continue, and so that told me that it didn't necessarily matter what order you do stuff in.  So I was just like "Eh, whatevs" lol
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Fair enough. It's such a fun game.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*Is hiding in the broom closet *
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Though really it should be called the broom and Lass closet now.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

(What a shame it probably doesn't lead to Narnia or something (it isn't a wardrobe, after all))
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

There are other ways to get into Narnia, hey?  Have you read The Silver Chair? 8D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

Thatt one isn't a broom closet either.

The Shadow of Korriban

It's not a wardrobe either, hey? ^-^
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

A wardrobe is the most well known and most similar to a broom closet. And saying 'it's not a ring and pond, a wardrobe, the edge of the world, a train (station or crash), blown by magic lion, school gate or painting' just doesn't sound as good and takes a lot longer.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Pats Bookie's head and knocks on Lass' broom closet*

Booklover

lass of something much

*peeks through the lock hole*

Quote from: Kade Rivok on December 14, 2020, 04:38:23 PM
*Though really it should be called the broom and Lass closet now.*
(😂)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*A goodbeast walks into the diner and stands at the counter, grinning slightly. Something about this rodent seems off. A ghostly sort of haze gathers about him, and a glowing line seems to cut him in half.*

Barkeep, may I do so well as to inquire about a person?