"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

*Stretches unnecessarily*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Good morning, fellows. *Pulls microwaveable pot pies out of bantha woven bag. I'll heat these up for breakfast. I hope you persons are hungry. *While sheev is reheating the first three pies, a cranky bear leaps out of the forest and crushes his rib cage. The haughty tempered creature heads for the rest of the squad*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Well, that got violent.

*Pulls out Thomasbane.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev coughs up fluids*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

The Shadow of Korriban

Thank you, good pal Verdauga. *Sheev ignites his lightsaber and heads for the brown furred beast*

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 31, 2019, 05:13:01 PM
brown furred beast*
WhoawhoawhoawhoaWHOA!!! Are we taking on a Grizzly??

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev slashes at the bear's well built legs*

Russa Nodrey

*Rolls out of my hammock and lands on a fire ant hill* *Screams*
Freddy

Verdauga

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 31, 2019, 05:19:32 PM
I'm game.
*Hands One-eye a BAR with a triforce on it.*
It's dangerous to go alone. Here, take this.
*Goes to save Russa.*

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev continues to reheat the pies*

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Verdauga on October 31, 2019, 06:10:07 PM
Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 31, 2019, 05:19:32 PM
I'm game.
*Hands One-eye a BAR with a triforce on it.*
It's dangerous to go alone. Here, take this.
*Goes to save Russa.*

Hell yeah.

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!!!!!!! *Runs at the bear, shooting like a maniac*
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

You wouldn't have to run far. But the bear would go down fairly quickly.

The Shadow of Korriban

Our pies are ready! Ugh muffins. *The beastly creature breaths in the sent of the pot pies and dashes for them, as well as Sheev. Sheev runs*