News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Scout camp

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 23, 2019, 07:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

*Kade watches as a pomelo from the food fight topic comes flying in towards Verdauga.*

Yeah... yeah, I guess so.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 13, 2019, 06:35:30 PM
It's okay, Kade. My teleportation magic can't be stolen. And I'm sure this isn't the first time threads have gotten mixed up.
My magic can steal your teleporter, actually.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: Booklover on November 13, 2019, 06:42:58 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on November 13, 2019, 06:35:30 PM
It's okay, Kade. My teleportation magic can't be stolen. And I'm sure this isn't the first time threads have gotten mixed up.
My magic can steal your teleporter, actually.
It's a teleportation spell...... It's like stealing a motive, or an action. If you can steal my teleportation spell, this forum has larger problems than a moving campsite.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Yeah, well my magic can cancel out your teleportation magic, so there!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

So you basically stopped Booklover from teleporting to me and telling the camp where I was. Thanks!
*Spoken from somewhere, far away, yet in the forest....*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on November 13, 2019, 06:57:06 PM
So you basically stopped Booklover from teleporting to me and telling the camp where I was. Thanks!
*Spoken from somewhere, far away, yet in the forest....*
Kade said can not that he has. So I still managed to steal your teleporter, and therefore the camp knows where you are. Besides, if he has, then I found you and alerted the camp, then you were stopped from teleporting.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Quote from: Booklover on November 13, 2019, 06:59:42 PM
Kade said can not that he has. So I still managed to steal your teleporter, and therefore the camp knows where you are. Besides, if he has, then I found you and alerted the camp, then you were stopped from teleporting.
You can't steal the teleporter. It's a spell. If Kade "canceled" my teleportation, then you couldn't teleport to me, since you used "my teleporter". Because of this, you couldn't alert the camp to my position. However, none of this matters because you can't steal a teleportation spell, therefore can't teleport to me, and since I wasn't teleporting in the first place, Kade's cancellation has no effect on me. 

shisteer of nothing much

Fine, I won't eat your lantern anymore. *flies into sky and spots Verdauga's lantern light through the trees* Oh, there you are. *flies down and informs camp of Verdauga's position*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 13, 2019, 10:14:00 PM
Fine, I won't eat your lantern anymore. *flies into sky and spots Verdauga's lantern light through the trees* Oh, there you are. *flies down and informs camp of Verdauga's position*
My lantern was unlit, because it's daytime.

Kade Rivok

*Uses super secret magic that can't be overcome to locate Verdauga's location and keep him from teleporting.  As this occurs, the scout camp creeps up on Verdauga's position until it is upon him.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Even without a lit lantern, I can track your movements. There's basically no wind so any movement of the trees are either you or a wild pig, and it's not hard to tell the difference.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 13, 2019, 10:23:21 PM
*Uses super secret magic that can't be overcome to locate Verdauga's location and keep him from teleporting.  As this occurs, the scout camp creeps up on Verdauga's position until it is upon him.*
You got me. I don't know WHY the scout camp is discouraging someone from exploring the forest, but you got me.

shisteer of nothing much

Now let's go hunting. *grabs bow and quiver* Ready to find some food?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Sure!
*Grabs handgun.*
(Hey, look! It's night while I post this!)
*Lights lantern, and ventures solemnly into the forest.....*

shisteer of nothing much

*follows Verdauga* It's lunch time. Want something to eat?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!