News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jedi Temple Fun Times!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 25, 2019, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Come on fellow younglings, Master Yoda's teaching today!
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

I'd be happy to learn, if someone wants to teach me.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Master Yoda will be here shortly...
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tungro

Wasn't the last Jedi temple a faill?

The Shadow of Korriban

What do you mean? We're in the Jedi temple on Corusant. And Russa You're a youngling, you can't levitate.

The Shadow of Korriban

This is a double post, but I need to set the stage.

Jarky Thistlebrush

GLOW STICKS! YAY! Can I have a purple one?
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Shadow of Korriban

We're only permitted to use training sabers. And they don't come in purple...

Jarky Thistlebrush

The Shadow of Korriban

*Master Yoda enters the room* Lets greet him!

Tungro

Purple is the Cadillac of lightsabers

The Shadow of Korriban

Tungro be respectful to him. Good morning master Yoda!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!