News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Forum Conspiracy Theories

Started by DanielofRedwall, October 04, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Theory: James has been coming on quite a bit, but never posting. I have been wondering about it for a while, but it just occurred to me that he must be searching for his lost mother, who went to the end of the town and mysteriously disappeared, secretly being abducted by Daniel, who wanted to distract James from stopping his evil plan to take over.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

Or, y'know, he's working on the forum. But that's highly suspect.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 19, 2020, 08:57:29 AM
Theory: James has been coming on quite a bit, but never posting. I have been wondering about it for a while, but it just occurred to me that he must be searching for his lost mother, who went to the end of the town and mysteriously disappeared, secretly being abducted by Daniel, who wanted to distract James from stopping his evil plan to take over.
*Inhales sharply* It all makes sense now! The art contest... Rosie's bribery... Yeah, it's all coming together.

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*gives everybeast tin foil hats* Right. Let's stop 'em.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

*Puts on the tin foil hat over my lead hat* I'm unstoppable now.
Freddy

Cornflower MM

Russa, can you confirm Jukka's a robot?

Russa Nodrey

Yes, I'm 99% sure she is. The mechanical whirring noises when she walks, the complete absence of emotion, the fact that she never eats. I don't know why, but I never put it all together until recently.

Also, I heard McDonald's was looking into replacing human employees with robots. Everything adds up. O_O
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

Honestly, I feel quite sorry for Jukka. Just because she's a robot doesn't mean she's evil.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

She's obviously carrying out evil plans to ruin Tammo.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 19, 2020, 08:57:29 AM
I think he actually abducted Jukka so she could help him infect Seb, Kade, and Corn with a virus.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM