player 1 : 1+1=2

player 2 : 1+2=3

player 3 : 2+3=5

get it so basicly you add the last 2 numbers b4 u but u must go in order

ok my turn

1+1=2
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Trigoma

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

rakkety tam

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Matthias720

5+8=13

These numbers are going to get big...FAST.

rakkety tam

Matthias720

rakkety tam

Matthias720

Folgrimeo

55 + 89 = 144.
I remember one day when I was waiting for class, I wrote down by hand as many Fibonacci numbers as I could until I lost track of all the digits. It got pretty long.

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

rakkety tam

144+233=377

i think thast right

Log-a-Log

I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Captain Tammo

377+610= 989
Who's gonna break 1,000??

Matthias720