Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Scott McLamok

*Scott stood up from his seat inside the helicopter and checkled his gun! This was going to be a long night* " @Ebantu the Kararehe Callsign: Ranger and @shisteer of nothing much Callsign: Taniwha I'm Captain Scott Mclamok you can call me Chip! We are spec ops unit 65 aka Squad Padlock! Our objective! Lock this topic!" *Holds up a picture of said topic* It's located in this bunker across no man's land! *Points at a bunker on the map. Scott though of the briefing General Hiag gave him* "Ebantu the Kararehe a sniper best of the best rumored to never miss her shots! Shisteer of Nothing Much a master at everything she does! That's what his team was!" *Scott checked the ammunition count on his rifle* "Squad Padlock! The hunt is on! *Scott jumped off of the Blackhawk helicopter and dove through the clouds into darkness*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Scott McLamok

*Scott spoke through his comm* @shisteer of nothing much I want you on me! Ranger find a good sniping spot! We'll need the covering fire!

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

Scott McLamok

Taniwha! Do you copy? Over! *Scott cursed* Ranger! I've lost contact with Taniwha! Change of plans! Rally at that old pizza shop at the west side of the city! Over!

This is the Way.

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

Scott McLamok

*Scott soared through the sky to the abandoned pizza shop. He was g
Losing height fast but pulling his chute out to early would ruin their element of surprise. He was cutting it close today! Fifty feet. 40. 30! Scott deployed his parachute and crashed into the wall of the building. Scott stood up and checked the area for hostiles.* "Chip to Ranger do you copy? Over."

This is the Way.

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

Scott McLamok

"Pull yourself together Ranger! I'm at the checkpoint" *Scott walked through the abandoned pizza shop, wary of any hostiles. Once Scott cleared the store he contacted Ranger* Chip to Ranger! Checkpoint is clear! Now get here pronto! Over."

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Fully satisfied and ready for action! What are my orders? Over.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

Scott McLamok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on August 30, 2020, 08:26:27 AM
Fully satisfied and ready for action! What are my orders? Over.
"TANIWAHA!" *Scott pumped his fist in the air* "Chip to Taniwha. I'm setting up a way point on my location! It should appear on your hud! I'm in an abandoned pizza shop. Over."

This is the Way.