News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*looks at hud (whatever that is) and sees the thing that is supposed to be seen* Taniwha to Chip. I see you. I'll come from the other end and secure the premises. Meet you when I do. Over.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*lands at the battered back exit and enters cautiously, fancy goggle things showing me that nothing living is in the immediate vicinity. Cautiously, the taniwha makes her way over the stale pizza bases and crushed, moldy tomatoes, picking her way carefully through broken glass*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Scott heard the click of paws on glass. Scott slid behind the counter and pulled out his pistol.* "Chip to Squad Padlock! There might be hostiles in the store. Be on high alert! Over."

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*seeing something slip out of the corner of her vision, the taniwha pulled out her paw Canon thing and aimed it at the spot it had disappeared, her fancy goggles telling her it was something warm blooded* Taniwha to Chip: Roger that. Something sighted, about to confront it. Over.

*turning her attention away from the microphone, the taniwha loaded her weapon and held her claw on the trigger* You, behind the bench, come into the open and introduce yourself! Resistance is futile. I can blow you to pieces in less than a second.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Scott popped out of cover whill shouting* "Friendlies! Friendlies! It's Chip!"

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*claw tightened for a moment, then relaxed as the ally's words sunk in* Ah, my apologies, Captain McLamok. Please forgive me. What's the plan?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"Well...We need to try and do this undetected. Sk we'll use our guns as a last resort! We'll move from building to building, clearing them as we go. Once we get to the suburb area, we'll be able to jump from roof to roof! Remember the objective! We got to lock the topic! We stick to the objective and we should be fine....Maybe.......Chip to Ranger. Status report? Over.

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

Why clearing them? *the taniwha unloaded her Canon thing and stowed it back in its strap* Methinks the Ranger's status might be 'sleeping'.

(I'm going to bed. Tomorrow, I will work to perfect my disguise)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"Sleeping on the job. Huh? Whatever! Why clearing the buildings! So we don't get shot from behind and if need be give reinforcements an easier time!"

(I have to sleep also gotta get up at five and it's three here..)

This is the Way.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, zae Ah'm a general? Major!

*Vone o' ze Barrel-Men valkz tovardz Scott'z location; 'e ztopz und zayz:* "We are v-r-r-riends! Ouch!"
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

I see. Couldn't we just make sure they don't have anyone in them? Cleaning this mess up will take a long time and I didn't bring a broom, plus I thought we had a mission to take care of.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"We are v-r-r-riends! Ouch!" *Ze Barrel-Man zayz again, und valkz off*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!