News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Taste... lies?

Yum! (asterisk) licks lips (asterisk)

That's not how you do it.

Well I can't actually lick my lips, thanks to somebody.

*rolls eyes* It was entirely necessary. Get over it.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Yes. Don't ask questions you're not prepared to get answers to.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

shisteer of nothing much

I'm perfectly prepared.

Yeah, sure. That doesn't mean I have to be and since I'M the one in control...

Humph! Spoil sport.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Seems like you folks have been up to some mischief over the weekend, hmm?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Delthion

Quote from: The Skarzs on November 10, 2019, 09:49:56 PM
I've said it before, you guys think your brand of crazy is something, you weren't around during the first ages of the Cellars.

There was a slight resurgence when I started eating everyone...but I can agree that the First Age of the Cellars was probably the greatest, I was only present from the Second Age onward.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kade Rivok

What age are we in now?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Delthion

The Fourth Age

First Age = Early times of the Cellars
Second Age = Torturing Skarzs - Events being set-up in the Cellars
Third Age = The Time of Glorious Shipping
Fourth Age = After the Absence of the Master Shipper
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Kade Rivok

Aren't you said "Master Shipper"?  If that's the case, we should be in the 5th age then, The Return of the Shipper
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

He labels it "after the absence of the master shipper".
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Yes, but that doesn't necessarily imply a return after said absence.  Reading it your way would also imply that there was nothing between his departure and return.  This can be read as the "absence" being the point at which he leaves and then the time after that fact, during which he was not here.

I, Kade Rivok, Redwall uhh... Novice, do hereby declare that a new age is upon us, my fellow goodbeasts!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 11, 2019, 06:04:49 PM

Yes, but that doesn't necessarily imply a return after said absence.  Reading it your way would also imply that there was nothing between his departure and return.  This can be read as the "absence" being the point at which he leaves and then the time after that fact, during which he was not here.

I, Kade Rivok, Redwall uhh... Novice, do hereby declare that a new age is upon us, my fellow goodbeasts!
Huzzah! The Age of the New Members! Or maybe the Age of the Master Shipper's Return!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!