Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 23, 2020, 08:24:48 PM
Spoiler
Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 23, 2020, 08:20:04 PM
Hah, it seems you haven't realized that I've been letting you win up until now, since I'm a nice Otterbadger.  You really shouldn't underestimate me.  ^-^
[close]
I'll let you keep thinking that. *pat's Kade's head with other paw, ignoring Booklover's inconvenient correctness*

(By the way, Kade, I don't actually think I'm better than you. I was just quoting something)

(I know, ya goof  ^-^)

*Would smile at being patted on the head, but can't given the situation.  Still, the Otterbadgers eyes look happy as he slobbers a bit more on Teer's paw.*

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 23, 2020, 08:31:49 PM
Hey, what's wrong with growing hair out? There's nothing wrong with long hair if one keeps it tidy.

Indeed, I used to have medium length hair myself (like, just off the shoulders.)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Hey, what's wrong with growing hair out? There's nothing wrong with long hair if one keeps it tidy.
(For one thing, it's just wrong if a guy wears long hair, and second, --)

You kids have no standards!

(--I was acting like the curmudgeon I am.)
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

What's the problem with anyone, girls or guys, having long hair? If someone wants to have long hair, they should be allowed to.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 23, 2020, 08:33:49 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 23, 2020, 08:24:48 PM
Spoiler
Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 23, 2020, 08:20:04 PM
Hah, it seems you haven't realized that I've been letting you win up until now, since I'm a nice Otterbadger.  You really shouldn't underestimate me.  ^-^
[close]
I'll let you keep thinking that. *pat's Kade's head with other paw, ignoring Booklover's inconvenient correctness*

(By the way, Kade, I don't actually think I'm better than you. I was just quoting something)

(I know, ya goof  ^-^)

*Would smile at being patted on the head, but can't given the situation.  Still, the Otterbadgers eyes look happy as he slobbers a bit more on Teer's paw.*

Indeed, I used to have medium length hair myself (like, just off the shoulders.)

Cool. Eb's little brother has longish hair. He doesn't keep it as well manicured as is ideal but it's not too bad. Tidiness of hair is more important in the female department, I think.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Verdauga on March 23, 2020, 08:34:19 PM
(--I was acting like the curmudgeon I am.)
If you really want the debate we could message, but It was an act. I have long hair (for my hairstyle, that is.)

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Booklover

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Booklover

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱