News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

They did but I didn't believe them. They should have tried when I was two, rather than waiting 'til I was eight.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Tvid be intereztin' tae 'ave fruit und/or vegetablez grovin' inzoide o' ye. Vid ye ztill need tae eat zem if zere vere zome grovin' in ye zat ye could digezt?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

They actually never tried it on me, but they tried it on another kid (from church) who I think was also eight at the time.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Probably. It would work, though, because plants need sunlight and my stomach is dark. (Unless it was mushrooms. They might work)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Unlezz ye ate zunloight- pozzibly a zolidified verzion o' it.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 24, 2020, 01:12:45 AM
Unlezz ye ate zunloight- pozzibly a zolidified verzion o' it.
Nah. Sunlight kills bugs and there is good bacteria in the stomach that's better alive.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

It could be non-Bacteria killin' zunloight? May'apz in ze zhape o' a doughnut? Or a piece o' cake?

Cornflower MM

*Wakes up with no idea where I am* *Tries to sit up* *Smashes head into the bottom of the bed* *Is knocked out again*

Verdauga

*Would help Corny but is too engrossed in the discussion at hand, and doesn't notice.*

Sebias of Redwall

*Only hears a muffled yelp* Anyone else hear that?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

lass of something much

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 24, 2020, 01:26:53 AM
*Wakes up with no idea where I am* *Tries to sit up* *Smashes head into the bottom of the bed* *Is knocked out again*
*goes to help Coooooorn*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on April 24, 2020, 01:22:07 AM
It could be non-Bacteria killin' zunloight? May'apz in ze zhape o' a doughnut? Or a piece o' cake?
Maybe. Still, I'd rather just eat food when I need it, rather than have food growing in my stomach that I can't control.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*drives in with vespa*

Delivery for @shisteer of nothing much:

One glass of the freshest spring water, and an ice-pack.

*holds up paper*

Sign here please.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]