News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

*is glad that I don't have any siblings on the forum* It would just be a bit too... Weird.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

I'm not calling anyone weird, although there's nothing wrong with that [normal's overrated], just saying that any of my siblings being on the forum would be weird.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 29, 2020, 10:25:07 PM
*is glad that I don't have any siblings on the forum* It would just be a bit too... Weird.
It's actually really awesome.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 29, 2020, 10:15:31 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 29, 2020, 10:11:44 PM
Na, you guys are lying.
*Shrugs*

Doesn't a few things make a bit more now? Like how the times that we're each on and stuff. Like (I'm too last to check), but there have been at least a few hints every now and then. Like the one in the "Widdle Baby Seb" topic, for instance. Though, I guess that one was more of an inside joke...
Sheev made that. -_- plus, the very fact that you joined way before Kade disproves you, and you haven't got the flow of siblings, you and Keva do, but not Kade, and many other things that you have also said.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

We've entered an endless recursion of time.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Lass, what do you think about me having the baddie capture him?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on April 29, 2020, 11:13:07 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 29, 2020, 10:15:31 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 29, 2020, 10:11:44 PM
Na, you guys are lying.
*Shrugs*

Doesn't a few things make a bit more now? Like how the times that we're each on and stuff. Like (I'm too last to check), but there have been at least a few hints every now and then. Like the one in the "Widdle Baby Seb" topic, for instance. Though, I guess that one was more of an inside joke...
Sheev made that. -_- plus, the very fact that you joined way before Kade disproves you, and you haven't got the flow of siblings, you and Keva do, but not Kade, and many other things that you have also said.

I mean, Kade could have gotten them into Redwall and joined later. Seb and Keva may have told him about the forum. Also, there is a big age gap, Kade may very well be moved out so they don't see him as much, and that does change sibling relationships a bit. (All of my sisters are moved out, I would know.)

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah. Kade moved out a long time ago. As have several of our siblings. I barely remember him actually living in our house.  :P But all of us visit each other a lot. Heck, I don't think we could keep them all away if we tried.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Yeah, that makes sense to me with how y'all talk to each other. I can see it.

shisteer of nothing much

If what they've said in the past is true, Seb is number six and Keva is older than him. Average age gap between siblings is about two years. It's plausible. (Though Kade said he was an only child and I'm inclined to think he was telling the truth, for various reasons)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Spoilers, but I'm more than a decade older than Seb.  Besides, I said when I first joined that I used to be active in the ROC and was just now getting back into it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Captain Wortshire

*descends using helicopter hat*

Delivery for @Sebias of Redwall

Now I don't know whether you want the classic Lord of the Rings Trilogy DVD Set, or the Extended DVD Edition, so I brought both.

*holds up two papers*

Just sign the paper of whatever delivery you want.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 30, 2020, 12:37:39 AM
Spoilers, but I'm more than a decade older than Seb.  Besides, I said when I first joined that I used to be active in the ROC and was just now getting back into it.
There's a problem with that theory: Seb told me months ago (before I'd even joined the forum, i think) that he was the eldest boy in the family.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 29, 2020, 11:18:18 PM
Lass, what do you think about me having the baddie capture him?
Na, to early on, I feel it would sort of rush the story at this point...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱