News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 05, 2020, 09:46:30 PM
Well, you smell like one, and that's all the counts. (Kidding, kidding.  :laugh:)
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 05, 2020, 09:53:32 PM
Quote from: Verdauga on June 05, 2020, 09:48:15 PM
HEY! I showered today!  ;D
*Holds paw over nose* With what? Wet dog or old dumpster?
Quote from: Verdauga on June 05, 2020, 09:54:21 PM
Pig sty, thank you very much!
To the FPC!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

True, true.

*Lightning rumbles and the sky turns green as there is a sound like an incoming missile*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

What's that mysterious missile-like noise?

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!