News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Quote from: Faiyloe on June 12, 2020, 02:27:54 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 12, 2020, 05:09:46 AM
That's sad. You should tell her that I told you to tell her that we would be really happy if she returned and actually posted something.

Hi, I have just been lurking, but I have a lot more time on my hands so I was considering returning. It is amazing how many new member are here. I hardly know anyone anymore but from what I am seeing you all are very nice. Thanks for welcoming me back.
Ignore everything Teer says about how evil we are, only the ducks are evil, te est of us are wonderful, crazy, friendly, crazy, imteresting and crazy.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 12, 2020, 03:13:28 PM
Indeed. Well done, Rosie. Now to get Tiny on here as well.

That's sad. You should tell her that I told you to tell her that we would be really happy if she returned and actually posted something.

Hi, I have just been lurking, but I have a lot more time on my hands so I was considering returning. It is amazing how many new member are here. I hardly know anyone anymore but from what I am seeing you all are very nice. Thanks for welcoming me back.
*is extremely happy* Welcome back! We are quite nice, most of the time. Be warned, though, that, when we are bad, we are horrid. Thanks for coming back. You should teach Kade what a real army of scary teddy bears looks like.

The life-sized Otterbadger plushie isn't an army, nor a teddy bear.  Honestly, it's more of an SCP than anything else.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

...a what? My brain doesn't function until eight o'clock in the morning.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Booklover

A Specially Constructed Pyromancer. Isn't it obvious?

Ebantu the Kararehe

As I said:
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on June 12, 2020, 08:28:10 PM
...a what? My brain doesn't function until eight o'clock in the morning.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Booklover

Apparently, SCP stands for Special Containment Procedures, or something. Look it up, I know hardly anything.

Kade Rivok

SCP Foundation.  SCP stands for Secure, Contain, Protect.

Look it up if you're interested (be warned, it can be pretty creepy), but basically they're a fictional organization responsible for locating and containing individuals, entities, locations, and objects that violate natural law.  These things are known as SCPs and can be dangerous, though not always.  Take SCP-2530 for instance, it's an abandoned factory with weird, creepy beings in it, but isn't really dangerous.

But then there's SCP-173, probably the most well known SCP.  This thing will murder ya in a heartbeat if you aren't careful.

So, yeah, the Otterbadger plushie is basically an SCP  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Oo, scary. It sounds a bit like the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who. @Dotti May was silly enough to show me part of that episode just before we went to bed.  :P

And until we meet again,

Booklover

Or, as explained by some random person on a Discord server I'm on: it's just a website for user submitted horror fictions in a world where there's a secret government agency dedicated to concealing, capturing, and experimenting on monsters and supernatural objects with absolutely zero morals. Old stuff is decent, most new stuff is garbage.

Kade Rivok

I mean, yeah.  I don't really follow it that closely, but that's basically it.  It's a community written thing, were the SCP's and tales surrounding them are written by tons of different people.

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on June 12, 2020, 09:32:32 PM
Oo, scary. It sounds a bit like the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who. @Dotti May was silly enough to show me part of that episode just before we went to bed.  :P

Yeah, it functions much in the same way as the Weeping Angels.  They would be an SCP if they were in that "universe"  :laugh:
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Booklover on June 12, 2020, 04:08:20 PM

Ignore everything Teer says about how evil we are, only the ducks are evil, te est of us are wonderful, crazy, friendly, crazy, imteresting and crazy.
That's specist.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Welcome back, comrade. I assume you serve the soviet onion?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!