News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Lock This Topic Too! (By Next New Year's Day!!!)

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, October 31, 2019, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Peers at paper intently* "You... are... a... big..." -hey! *Eats paper*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

*Burps* Perhaps not, but it was a blight that needed to be destroyed.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

So, theoretically, if I insulted you, would I need to be destroyed?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

If you were a blight in the form of paper... then maybe.

shisteer of nothing much

Oh. You coward! You have not the courage to attempt the devourment of a taniwha!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall