The people's.
1 (14.3%)
Nobody's.
0 (0%)
Whoever owns the nearest town.
0 (0%)
Theirs. *points at random person*
1 (14.3%)
Whoever won the auction (going once, going twice...)
0 (0%)
Other.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Sebias of Redwall

*Destroys everything besides the hill surface, the hobbit hole, and the garden*
Happy?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Not really... *Hill begins to cave in*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

*Fills in the hill with cement* Phew! My hill. *Sits on my hill*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Cement is still wet* *Sebbie drowns in cement* My hill.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

*The claw of the drowned Sebias suddenly comes and, grasping Jarky by the neck, pulls her down kicking and struggling for air, into the wet cement...* My hill... ;D

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I breath cement. I can swim in this hill. My hill.

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 03, 2019, 06:39:48 AM
*The claw of the drowned Sebias suddenly comes and, grasping Jarky by the neck, pulls her down kicking and struggling for air, into the wet cement...* My hill... ;D
*Recoils* Well that got macabre.
*Magically hardens the cement in the hill*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Verdauga on December 03, 2019, 05:59:33 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 03, 2019, 06:39:48 AM
*Recoils* Well that got macabre.
What can I say? *Shrugs* Bad things happen when beasts try to claim My Hill.  ;D

*A rumbling sound comes from the hardened cement and a form of an otter shatters through the surface, shrieking in a voice the sounds like the dead wailing:* My Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

My hobbit hole and garden are ruined.  You people are gonna regret this.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

*Points at Verdauga and Jarky* They were the ones attacking My Hill with cement.... I was protecting my property.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 03, 2019, 01:46:46 AM
*Summons an army of Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, Men from Gondor and the West, Ents, Orcs, Uruk-hia, Goblings, Trolls, Eagles, Wargs, Spiders, Dragons, Wizards, Valar (Okay, Valar would probably be over-doing it :P), and Riders of Rohan.
Most of those will die from attacking each other. Plus, I command the dragons and as I'm the only one here who's actually read Harry Potter, the wizards as well.

My hill.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Well, I have a secret weapon... I'm a member of the RRR. Ha! *Easily beat everyone of the hill* *Rebuilds Kade's Hobbit hole and his garden, then sits back and drinks some tea* My Hill.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I don't know how effective 'beasting' can be. And unless it's bergamot tea, (doesn't matter what type, actually) coffee is definitely better.

My hill.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Booklover on December 03, 2019, 07:20:32 PM
I don't know how effective 'beasting' can be.
Pretty effective, actually.  ;D Almost as much a 'beating' is...

Quote from: Booklover on December 03, 2019, 07:20:32 PM
My hill.
*Shakes head* Hm, hate to break it to you... but this is my hill. I can share it though, if you need a place to drink your coffee.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

So you beast (I don't care that you edited it) everyone of the hill? Nobody's really of the hill, except maybe Kade, who is the only one who actually owns anything.

My hill.