News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

My hill

Started by Booklover, November 12, 2019, 07:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whose hill is it?

Mine.
3 (42.9%)
Yours.
0 (0%)
The people's.
1 (14.3%)
Nobody's.
0 (0%)
Whoever owns the nearest town.
0 (0%)
Theirs. *points at random person*
1 (14.3%)
Whoever won the auction (going once, going twice...)
0 (0%)
Other.
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

shisteer of nothing much

Scorpions never tell. Besides, even if you knew how to be cured, you don't have the required ingredients for the antidote.
My Hill. (and thanks for the coffee, Kade. You can keep living in your hobbit hole as long as you want)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on November 20, 2019, 04:36:23 AM
Scorpions never tell. Besides, even if you knew how to be cured, you don't have the required ingredients for the antidote.
My Hill. (and thanks for the coffee, Kade. You can keep living in your hobbit hole as long as you want)
But Will never fails. Didn't you know that? And the ingredients are easy enough to get, especially when I come back to the real world (not that Araluen isn't real).

Anyway, if I die you'll never find out how I make great coffee. Or my recipe for deeper'n'ever'n'turnip'n'tater'n'beetroot'pie.

My hill.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

shisteer of nothing much

Will does fail sometimes. Besides, he's away, sorting out a rebellion in Clonmel. And the ingredients aren't that easy to get in England, since three of them are native New Zealand plants.

Anyway, I can make my own great coffee and there's a recipe for deeper'n'never turnip'n'tater'n'beetroot pie on this site, if I need it.

My hill.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Just because they're native New Zealand plants doesn't mean I can't get them. Remember Verdauga's teleporting magic? I have something similar (no, Verdauga, no arguing or debating). So the New Zealand plants aren't a problem. It also means I can teleport into their camp to find out what poison they used.

My hill.

shisteer of nothing much

And how would teleporting into their camp help? Besides, you're currently indisposed to do anything. You've just been poisoned, remember? They used a very fast reacting poison. The New Zealand plants are still a problem because you don't know what poison was used or how to cure it and Malcolm is sadly away. (and even if he wasn't, he wouldn't know the cure for this poison)

My hill.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Leans out window*  I've got some maple oat nut scones (that rhymes with cones) baking and a some fresh coffee for anybeast up there that wants some!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

But Ayla does. She'll also know how to cure it. And if that doesn't work, I'll get Lana.

And Kade, please may I have some of your delightful cooking?

My hill.

shisteer of nothing much

Ayla and Lana don't know either. The only two people that know the cure are Koino and Edward, the former of which is now dead and the latter of which is on my side.

Yes please, Kade! You're an amazing cook; I'd love to have some of your scones. (even if they do rhyme with cones)

My hill.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Do you even know who Ayla and Lana are? And then I may as well bring in Toto as well, to help with the interrogation. Queenie could also be useful. And don't be so sure about who your allies are.

My hill.

Kade Rivok

Sure thing, scones are coming right up *Goes back in for a moment before returning with fresh baked scones*  As for the coffee, Arridi ok?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Of course. Thank you very much for the scones. *returns to the top of the hill quickly to stop Teer doing anything, but also carrying scones for her*

shisteer of nothing much

Well, Emily and Edward are both my allies and I can say that with certainty. They are also highly trained warriors and extremely loyal. Your random sidekicks are no match for them. (and no, I have no idea who the are) *watches as Edward sidekicks said sidekicks*

My hill. (and thanks for the scones)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

My best friend (and hopefully future Parabatai) is called Emily. I highly doubt that she's your ally. And I highly doubt that she's a highly trained warrior. And if you don't know who Ayla, Lana, Toto and Queenie are, then you don't know their skills.

My hill (you're welcome).

Sebias of Redwall

I didn't want to this, but you leave me no choice. ;D
*Uses mind powers to overpower Booklover and Teer, then, I tie them both with magic ropes and lock them in a room with no doors or other means of exit-ation.* (It's a word, people, cuz I just made it one.  ;D)

*Politely asks Kade for food*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Emily is my character and she's definitely a warrior, Edward too. *watches as Emily dislocates Sebias' shoulder with one kick* Good work, Em. Now you should probably click it back into place and bandage it. We don't want the beast to be permanently damaged. *while I'm speaking, Edward has untied me and offers a hand to help me up* Thank you, Edward. Make sure you tie Booklover back up. *Edward ties Booklover and Sebias and locks them in room*

My hill. (Kade, would you mind making some fresh bread? We'll feed them on bread and water, with a side of coffee and chocolate to keep them alive)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!