News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

OOC:The Legend of the Labyrinth

Started by Verdauga, November 14, 2019, 07:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

Holy smokes! *Sees the mention and comes flying into topic* I don't have time now, but I'll try to post soon. Should my character say or do anything in particular?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Just post if you can. @MathLuk we'll need you soon.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Um... what's going on? It might be a good idea if you tell us what to do, Boss. I have no idea what's going to happen now.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Yeah, I should have given a little more detail. The spikes are wooden, by the way. I'm going to use that fact, by the way. Just trying to give a little more danger to the labyrinth here.

shisteer of nothing much

You probably should have mentioned the existence of the spikes too.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Probably. They're just gonna help each other up, and the trap will be disarmed.

By the way, Mathluk doesn't have to post. I can just move him up in my next post if that's okay. Or, Brink and Wanderer can help him and Ara up, while the rest are looking for the disarming lever.

shisteer of nothing much

Does anybeast have some rope? That would probably be the best way to get you two up. Alternatively, you could climb the rough stone walls of the hole? Is there anything in particular us bats should do or can we just flutter around, getting in everyone's way?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

...sorry.

You could take Eb's character with yours and go search for a disarm switch (let's just make it a lever like right around the corner.) If I can get Booklover and Seb  to get Mathluk's and my characters out of the pit. That said, I'm pretty sure most of the characters (Dantin, Waiata, and Pekepeke excluded) would have a rope. I'll let the other post first though.

Booklover

I'll do my best to comment soon. I got distracted by my fanfic.

Edit: done.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Thanks for posting though. I'll let Seb post before I do, and let him have the rope.

shisteer of nothing much

I've found the lever but it's a bit big for one bat to put to use so I'm waiting for Pekepeke to come help me. (I think the young one missed your post about him having the rope though)

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

It'll be okay. Post order doesn't matter much now. I'll wait until the others post.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

@MathLuk I want to let you post that your character leaves the pit before letting Teer and Eb disarm the trap, but I could move your character with my post if you want (is est, if you don't have time to post).