News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Wildcats or Badgers

Started by Taggerung The Otter, November 27, 2011, 08:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What beast is stronger

Badger
Wildcat

urthstripe

Badgers because wildcats are afraid of water.

Wot, wot!

Badgers are without a doubt the strongest. They're born warriors who would do anything to protect their family/friends and crush any threat to the common good of goodbeasts.  Bloodwrath is helpful too!!! :)
"Get him! Grab that spy! I want his head!"
Basil chuckled. "What's the matter? Isn't your own head good enough? No, I don't suppose it is. Ugly-looking brute, aren't you?" -Basil to Cluny the Scourge (Redwall)

"The second you change "I can't" into "why not", you can do anything in the world."

Eulaliaaa!

Badgers. Wildcats are fast, vicious, strong, and about the same size as a badger. Brian Jacques said that badgers could be surprisingly fast in several books, so they're fast too. And badgers obviously have bloodwrath, which is makes them stronger and very vicious. Badgers are also said to have amazing strength, being able to pick up a weapon that would've taken several other beasts to even move it.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.