*Deep-fried Rage* (People who deny the truth are no better than the criminals)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, November 20, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga has problems. He will leave. *Happy grin*

As our young lord has put it, Verdauga is wrong. He will leave.
2 (20%)
yes.
2 (20%)
Take him to a dungeon. There's nothing stopping the people.
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

*Unbecomes stone*

*Summons blinding storm of sand to swamp Sheev*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Is swamped*  *Heats sand turning it to glass*  Shatters glass and sends it flying into Seb's flesh*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

Alright everyone; let's all calm down, or I'd have to use my special tactics.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

*Uses enchanted fork to give himself super duper strength, picks up Skarzs with a grunt and chucks him mightily at Sheev.*  You will have both, my friend!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Verdauga

Booklover

*applauds slightly slower, realised how awkward it is when nobody else is doing it (Verdauga's going too quickly and his hands will probably fall off soon enough), stops*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shadow of Korriban

Russa Nodrey

Freddy