Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Wedding of VerdSteer of Nothing Much

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 22, 2019, 01:20:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on December 04, 2019, 06:37:54 PM
*Uses a healing spell and teleports out of the straight-jacket.*
Hehe! I haven't even started multicasting.

*Pulls a BL*  I stole your magic, no teleporting  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev slams Verdauga face down on the floor, and continues to choke him. All with the use of the Force*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Verdauga

*Glances back at Seb and Kade whilst sending Sheev through the floor.*
No.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Summons Mjornir* Would the bride and groom step forward?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Dismisses Mjolnir, breaks Sheev's force choke, and sends him through the ceiling, at the same time.*
See? That was a multicast.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

Verdauga

And that was the point of my valiant holdout. She is long gone.
Should I cast a magic-free Zone?

The Shadow of Korriban

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 04, 2019, 06:43:34 PM
Seb, we need @shisteer of nothing much. *Takes Verdauga with me*
Ah, correct. Somebody should trick her into coming in here...  ;D Ebony?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on December 04, 2019, 06:45:21 PM
*Twists Verdauga's bones in odd ways*
Well that hurt.
*Heals.*
Do you want me to liberate your head from the rest of your body?

The Shadow of Korriban

*freezes Verdauga with the Force and closes his hands tight, as well as his eyes*
Not going to work.

Sebias of Redwall

*Places Mjornir on Verdauga* Ah ha! Now you can't move!

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban