News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Wedding of Ebanok

Started by Keva Strongbow, December 06, 2019, 01:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

We do. It's just the RA forum is a lot less active than here, and I know I use this a lot more.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

they don't have the callars..
Spoiler
.or you guys..
[close]
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Well, they have Booklover, right? And Teer. I guess Kade isn't a member, but what about Eb?

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Actually, we have you, me, Teer, Ebby, Seb and Tungro. Then I think maybe one or two other active users?

Verdauga

So you really aren't lacking...
Unless you're talking aboit li'l ole me.

lass of something much

We don't have Ebby, and I didn't know we had Kade..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I don't think Kade's read the books.

Booklover

Except we all spend a lot more time on here because the RA forum doesn't have you or Kade, or many of the other wonderful RAF forumers.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

You'd be more special if you read RA.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I have read RA, even befor joining this forum. I thought I told you.