News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of Ebanok

Started by Keva Strongbow, December 06, 2019, 01:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Why thank you, my floofy pal in the time of need. *Rewards Kade with two -no- three fishes* This shall be remembered.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

*looks hungrily at the fishes* (Don't ask why.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

::) :giggle:
"Because you're only a Dibbun and you need your sleep."
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

(*High five*  :laugh:)

*Cooks other fish*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

No! Spoiling nice fisshesss, no, gollum! We won't eat it, no, no, precioussss!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

^-^

*Picks up potato, cooks it, then hands it to Flib again, along with some fish and chips*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Ssss, spoiling nice fisshes, we won't eat it! And keep nassty chipsss and 'taterss, gollum!  >:(
Spoiler
( ;D)
[close]
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

(Eyyyyyyyy)

Fine. *Eats the food*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

:O

*Consoles* H-how did this happen?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

No idea....

(Is the crying emoji working for y'all?  It isn't for me  :'( )
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!