News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Bronze Trees of Justice (Be Kind)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, December 06, 2019, 05:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

You may see the correlation. Enjoy the presence of "The Bronze Trees".
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

*enjoys the bronze trees* If they're bronze, does that mean they aren't actual, living, trees?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Booklover

Even Death? The anthropomorphic personification who likes cats?

The Shadow of Korriban

Booklover

And what is life, exactly? "I think, therefore I am", is that all that's needed? Is it merely having cells? They teach in science MRS NERG (movement, respiration, sensitivity, nutrition, excretion, reproduction, growth), but is there something more or less? If everything has life, those seven things that living things have/do wouldn't be correct.

I am turning into Will.

Russa Nodrey

*Plants a bronze tree in silent confusion*
Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: Booklover on December 06, 2019, 05:39:44 PM
And what is life, exactly? "I think, therefore I am", is that all that's needed? Is it merely having cells? They teach in science MRS NERG (movement, respiration, sensitivity, nutrition, excretion, reproduction, growth), but is there something more or less? If everything has life, those seven things that living things have/do wouldn't be correct.

I am turning into Will.
Hmm, look around you. Perhaps you might discover what is about to happen. There are now three subjects. 

One more will do...

Booklover

If I'm Will, and I'm probably a mixture of at least three Wills (Herondale, Treaty and the one in Divergent), then I'm a very good knife-thrower, good at shooting (both bow and gun), and as a Shadowhunter, there are lots of other things. So if you want me as a test subject, I could overpower you and leave. Ironically one of those Wills was a test subject, but had he been aware of it I have no doubt that he'd have fought against it.

The Shadow of Korriban

You haven't even caught on to it? Of course you haven't, no one has! One more, I just need one more subject.

Booklover

What have bronze trees got to do with Krikkit?

The Shadow of Korriban

Exactly. What you are talking about has nothing to do with the event that will take place.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Booklover

If it's the end of the universe, can't we just go to Milliways?

The Shadow of Korriban

Talk with your friends if you are still living in "The House of Confusion".