Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Scott's funeral.

Started by shisteer of nothing much, December 19, 2019, 04:55:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Well, if we're talking about in an orchestra or band setting, the position that handles drums is called percussion, since they handle more than just drums.  I assumed that's what you were referring to, but I could be wrong.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

I was talking about drummers (people who play drums). Percussion as a whole isn't too bad, plus I think handbells probably count as percussion, so I can't really hate percussion and percussionists as a whole.

Kade Rivok

I can't believe it's been almost three months since Verdauga died.  Time is rather cruel.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Murdered by my wife. Hah!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Yeah, kind of surprising now, given your, ah, relationship.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Well, if I'm correct, this happened before the marriage, so...

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Well, I know your marriage started in November, though I don't remember when the ceremony took place.

So, you were at least due to be wedded at the time of your murder.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Wait. I'm a Marine now? Cool! I once wanted to be a Marine!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Thanks bud. Now I have to buy a new phone.

Sebias of Redwall

You're welcome. Losing your phone can be such a tragic thing.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Booklover on February 25, 2020, 04:16:35 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 25, 2020, 04:07:02 PM
*Drumming intensifies.*
I am a violinist! We hate drummers!
Booklover, not all violinists hate drummers, or drums. I like some kinds of drumming. (Scottish music wouldn't be the same without drums)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

But drums are loud and annoying!