News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

I imagine she'll continue to do so, as well.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 24, 2020, 04:55:57 PM
lol. Have you been shipped yet, Wylder? *Puts on shipping glasses*
The only one that ever got off the drydock foundered long ago- that member has long since disappeared, leaving neither trace nor track.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Kade Rivok

So... Corn and Wylder perhaps?  I feel both of them would be too nonchalant about it though.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Wylder Treejumper

Meh, already been tried. Like I said, only one ever made it off the drydock. Me and Corn have been around for too long.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 24, 2020, 05:34:59 PM
So... Corn and Wylder perhaps?  I feel both of them would be too nonchalant about it though.
Agreed.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on April 24, 2020, 05:37:26 PM
Meh, already been tried. Like I said, only one ever made it off the drydock. Me and Corn have been around for too long.
This one?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

Sebias of Redwall

Wylder Treejumper

I find it amusing that it turned out to be more of a debate on the nature of Christianity then a ship thread. Very characteristic of the relationship  :D
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

And... isn't this just a repeat of the first one? (Well, the first one is a repeat of this, anyway.)

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

As far as I can tell, there aren't any others, but I may have missed some.