News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Waggles eyebrows*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Keva Strongbow

Quote from: Booklover on April 29, 2020, 10:41:27 AM
Seb+Corn?
Hmm..That is an intriguing choice! I think I actually kinda like that!
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

Cornflower MM

Wait, why am I being shipped with that family? They're lovely boys. Also, I dunno about me and Seb either.

Verdauga

*Shrugs.* If could tell you what went on in their heads. . .
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on April 29, 2020, 10:38:24 PM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 29, 2020, 03:02:56 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on April 29, 2020, 02:44:06 AM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 28, 2020, 09:21:28 PM
Lemme see... @Keevahahaha get over here and help me find a suitable member to ship with Corn.  :P
Hmm, has Kolman been shipped? Cornman MM?
Hmmm... What about Kolflower? (Kauliflower for long)
Teer, if you support that 'ship, I will support Corndauga, to no one's benefit, least of all Corn's. So in the interest of peace, sink the 'ship.
Of course, darling. I wasn't actually serious. I wouldn't do something like that to my brother.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 29, 2020, 11:01:42 PM
Lemme see... @Keevahahaha get over here and help me find a suitable member to ship with Corn.  :P
Teer, if you support that 'ship, I will support Corndauga, to no one's benefit, least of all Corn's. So in the interest of peace, sink the 'ship.
Of course, darling. I wasn't actually serious. I wouldn't do something like that to my brother.
XD
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... Think, think, think...

lass of something much

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 29, 2020, 11:01:42 PM
What?! Corn is one of the coolest beasts on here!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Right?  How rude.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Mm-hmm. Any ideas?