News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on May 20, 2020, 02:54:10 AM
I ship Cadeflower, ...

Say WHAT?

EDIT: I read up on the topic. No Corndauga pls.

Kade Rivok

:laugh:

On both accounts
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Lol. Well, I wanted to see what y'all would could cook up if I gave ya the right to vote, and... well...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Lass, we trusted you.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Verdauga on May 21, 2020, 05:23:16 PM
Lass, we trusted you.
I'm saying that because of their discord conversations, not because of the 'ship' and I think they could make each other happy...And I'm sorry if you feel betrayed...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

I mean, you're not wrong.  :)

Booklover

Quote from: Verdauga on May 21, 2020, 05:23:16 PM
Lass, we trusted you.
But I will never trust you, banana duck.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Booklover

Never trust a duck.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Sebias of Redwall

Cornflower MM

Quote from: lass of something much on May 21, 2020, 05:07:30 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 21, 2020, 02:44:54 PM
I ship Cadeflower, ...

Say WHAT?
I just think you'd make a cute gamer couple....

Oh honey I'm far from a gamer. XD Good thinking, though, there's hope for you yet : D

Corporal Rubbadub

so, how does this ships thing work?

lass of something much

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 26, 2020, 01:21:09 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on May 21, 2020, 05:07:30 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 21, 2020, 02:44:54 PM
I ship Cadeflower, ...

Say WHAT?
I just think you'd make a cute gamer couple....

Oh honey I'm far from a gamer. XD Good thinking, though, there's hope for you yet : D
Oh?...There is? That's a first...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱