shisteer of nothing much

Faiy is not available.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Ah. Anyone else?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Captain Wortshire

*psychic pistols begin working*

FINALLY

*shoots closest person with psychic energy ball*

Spoiler
Teer
[close]
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 16, 2020, 03:51:26 AM
Dotti May, otherwise known as BRPT. She's one of Eb's cousins.
She's reserved though.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 16, 2020, 04:33:09 AM
*psychic pistols begin working*

FINALLY

*shoots closest person with psychic energy ball*

Spoiler
Teer
[close]
*is protected by the fact that I don't know what that is*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 16, 2020, 03:51:26 AM
Dotti May, otherwise known as BRPT. She's one of Eb's cousins.

Also known as "Burped"?  That's an odd nickname.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 16, 2020, 03:26:42 AM
I mean, TECHNICALLY, I'm a shipping eligible female. Y'all just insist on that crazy delusional idea of Corndauga.
But I mean... I can only think of Dan, but y'all are both best friends so that doesn't really work.  Unless you both wanted one I guess.

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on June 16, 2020, 03:46:19 AM
Jarky and Dot, Worty and Rubba. We have the perfect number.
*Bides his time, waiting for the mentioned above members to show any signs of interaction with one another*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Ummm, I'm the one that usually bides his time around here...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Continues biding his time, thinking of a great reply to the previous post*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

"My time is not your time?"
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"Time is relative."

Verdauga

Ah! "Time is an illusion!"
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

"Time is money."

Captain Wortshire

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that I'd like to do
Is to save every day
'Til eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Did you make that up, Wort? If so: *Claps*