News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on July 02, 2020, 07:25:12 AM
Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on July 01, 2020, 09:57:12 AM
Pfft! Søren was the first Master Shipper, not Del.
Soren was a prolific shipper... but Delthion was the member who first had the mastery.
You just say that because he shipped you.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

... maybe, like... not because of that?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on July 02, 2020, 04:59:37 AM
Yours all suck ;D
Keva did well though
*Laughs* I don't know if you realize how we do things here in the Shipping Business. But that's okay. We have to keep it all a secret from ye mortals.  ;D

Del is the master, as far as I'm concerned.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: lass of something much on July 02, 2020, 05:23:39 AM
You really do have a Delsie sencer...

What can I say, it's a gift
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Okay... *Says hillo*

Kade Rivok

So, SHIPS, what've we got cookin'?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 04, 2020, 12:36:03 PM
So, SHIPS, what've we got cookin'?
Tungro and Rosie, and perhaps Corn and Wort.

lass of something much

...No...There is no basis for this...Just stop...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... Now for the ship names...

lass of something much

No...Seb...Stop...Just...No...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Pay no heed to the otter. He's just bored and wants drama.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱