News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

They *did* go to the prom together.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Literally only technically  ;D
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

One-Eye the wildcat

Lass, you are dead.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

Well, she is a ghost...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

^That.

Also, anyone who helps come up with a ship (That is approved, of course.  :P) falls under my protection.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Kade Rivok on July 08, 2020, 08:46:01 PM
Hmmm?  I don't see anything wrong with it, apart from the fact that neither is all that active  :laugh:

I feel like I should be personally offended at you calling me an inactive member, but the fact that I only just realized that I was being shipped with Tungro 15 minutes ago isn't a good sign... xD

Kade Rivok

No no, not inactive, just... ya know... *runs away*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rosie Willowwater

*casually twirls ban hammer*

Sebias of Redwall

Ebantu the Kararehe

Leave him alone, Rosie.

Also, One-Eye is right. One-tu is a terrible idea. We would probably end up killing each other or ourselves.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Rosie Willowwater

I am leaving him alone! I have done nothing other than mildly threaten him ;D

. . . Fiiiiine ;D *puts ban hammer away*

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Wylder Treejumper

Dang it, you missed your chance. We could have permanently reduced shipping by 40%!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Are you implying that forty percent of shipping is caused by Kade? And that you support an attempt on his life?

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Rosie pulled the ban hammer out on Sebias.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)