News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 18, 2020, 10:52:22 PM
Three? I thought it was only two...
The first time was when I first joined, it never went anywhere because I never entered the thread.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

XD Who was the lucky guy?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

What? Are you serious?  :laugh: That's funny.

Spoiler
The ironic thing is, I was probably the one who supported that ship at first. XD Though, surely that didn't get a thread, did it?
[close]
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Oh it did, How could I not enter the thread if there never was one?
Quote from: lass of something much on July 18, 2020, 10:55:05 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 18, 2020, 10:52:22 PM
Three? I thought it was only two...
The first time was when I first joined, it never went anywhere because I never entered the thread.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Well, it would be impossible to enter a thread if it didn't exist in the first place.  ^-^ What was the name? Lassgro?

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 18, 2020, 11:11:37 PM
Well, it would be impossible to enter a thread if it didn't exist in the first place.  ^-^ What was the name? Lasgro?
Yeah, that's my point.
Also correct...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Huh. Interesting.

lass of something much

*hits Seb with a mallet for searching it*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

Why you little toad! You were gonna revive it!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

How do you know I won't?

Also, Tungro is currently being shipped, so...  :P

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

You have got to be joking! There was a reason for Corngrow MM!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱