News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Ships II

Started by Sebias of Redwall, January 03, 2020, 11:49:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

*the seven dukes advance, revealing hidden swords in their walking sticks*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Calls Captain Haddock*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*the seven dukes surround Seb, ignoring the call for Captain Haddock, since he's occupied making a lemon tart for his wife*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

...since when does Captain Haddock have a wife?
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Sebias of Redwall

Since never.

*Screaming "Blistering blue barnacles," the captain charges the seven dukes, scattering them like twigs*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*the dukes fail to scatter, the fourth duke passing a lemon tart to Captain Haddock and sitting him in a high chair* Still, child.
*the seven dukes continue surrounding Seb*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Nyeh. *Knocks two of them over with Mjolnir, then summons lightning to fry another*

shisteer of nothing much

*none of the dukes are harmed by this attack*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Which is good, I guess*

Scott McLamok

*Kicks a duke in the rear*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

shisteer of nothing much

*the duke, being a taniwha, feels a slight bump, as if a pea just hit his bottom*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Wylder Treejumper

Didn't you know? The Duchess dove at the Duke just when the Duke dove at the Doge. Now the Duke ducked, the Doge dodged, and the Duchess didn't. So the Duke got the Duchess, the Duchess got the Doge, and the Doge got the Duke!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Wylder Treejumper

Ye man of little culture! Obviously you have never seen that masterpiece of musical comedy, The Court Jester.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.