News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The "Infantry".

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 09, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

Yo, dawg.  Methinks you should stop.  This is my thread.  *Does it again*
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

*Calls Child Protective Services*
Freddy

lass of something much

No, it's the owner of the forum's thread.
There is already a thread that all who enter are dibbuns, we don't need or want another one, and I will stop if you stop.

*changes everybeast apart from: Kade, Ebby, Seb, and Herman back*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

*Cackles*  Am I going to have to exterminate you? >:D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

-_-

*puts Herman in Skarz's ghost jar, then puts the jar in a safe, then drops the safe into an active volcano*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

Wowie, your powerplaying is almost as extreme as Kade's.  *Dodges* :D

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on June 01, 2020, 12:05:56 AM
No, it's the owner of the forum's thread.
There is already a thread that all who enter are dibbuns, we don't need or want another one, and I will stop if you stop.

*changes everybeast apart from: Kade, Ebby, Seb, and Herman back*
Thank you. You forgot about me the other two times.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

The Shadow of Korriban

*Infant cribs made of sage-maple spawn in the living room*  The infants are placed in their cribs each with their own food supply, pacifier, and Xbox console*

Russa Nodrey

Oh, how I envy the children.
Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

*Sucks on pacifier, while eating cookies. Begins playing with the Xboy console*

(Oi! Put my name back in the topic title!)  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Herman coos while playing Jedi: Fallen Order* :D

Sebias of Redwall

*Seb plays Call of Duty* *Is horrified by the graphics, but watches, unable to turn his frozen gaze from it*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*covers Seb's eyes with tail* That isn't child friendly...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱