News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The "Infantry".

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, January 09, 2020, 04:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Why do you always assume I'm going to attack you?  I've been nice to you plenty of times. -_-
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Oh yes, because kidnapping me, locking me in your fluff, clamping to absorb my soul, throwing me into the pool, river, and sea are all such nice things to do. And that's not even all of them! You blame me for fearing you?! XD
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

I stuffed you in my fluff, which isn't really something to complain about, in my humble opinion.  I haven't tried to do anything with your soul, that was the life-sized Otterbadger plushie, silly goose.  And, I threw you into bodies of water because you needed baths!  I've never tried to harm you, and I know you can't say the same regarding your actions against me.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

*Blinks at wall* They have nice walls in here ^-^
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 10, 2020, 04:57:24 PM
I stuffed you in my fluff, which isn't really something to complain about, in my humble opinion. Your opinion is both invalid and wrong.  I haven't tried to do anything with your soul, that was the life-sized Otterbadger plushie which you control, and claim isn't you. silly goose.  And, I threw you into bodies of water because you needed baths! That is extremely offensive. I've never tried to harm you Lies., and I know you can't say the same regarding your actions against me.  ^-^ All of my so called "actions" were all in self-defense, or defending other beasts.
And you didn't even try to deny kidnapping me.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

Am I the only one who appreciates how well they painted these walls?

Kade Rivok

We're outside Keva  :laugh:

Quote from: lass of something much on June 10, 2020, 05:31:37 PM
I stuffed you in my fluff, which isn't really something to complain about, in my humble opinion. Your opinion is both invalid and wrong.  I haven't tried to do anything with your soul, that was the life-sized Otterbadger plushie which you control, and claim isn't you. silly goose.  And, I threw you into bodies of water because you needed baths! That is extremely offensive. I've never tried to harm you Lies., and I know you can't say the same regarding your actions against me.  ^-^ All of my so called "actions" were all in self-defense, or defending other beasts.

Well yeah.

The plushie is a separate entity with a life of its own.  Like Nerek is for Teer.

Needing a bath is not offensive.  Everybeast needs baths, even if they've just had them.  Baths are great.

You've stabbed and attempted to stab me on multiple occasions for little reason.  And, stabbing is a far worse thing to do to somebeast than any of the "horrible" things that I've done to you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

Well that seems odd to have a random wall outside ;D

Kade Rivok

Maybe they're part of an art piece?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

Ah, that could very well be. The colors blend nicely, don't u think so? :D

Kade Rivok

Yes, the purples and the oranges work well together.  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

Indeed. Almost like an early sunset!

lass of something much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on June 10, 2020, 05:38:36 PM
We're outside Keva  :laugh:

Quote from: lass of something much on June 10, 2020, 05:31:37 PM

Well yeah.

The plushie is a separate entity with a life of its own.  Like Nerek is for Teer. That's no excuse.

Needing a bath is not offensive.  Everybeast needs baths, even if they've just had them.  Baths are great. Well stop it :P

You've stabbed and attempted to stab me on multiple occasions for little reason.  And, stabbing is a far worse thing to do to somebeast than any of the "horrible" things that I've done to you.
There were many reasons.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Keva Strongbow on June 10, 2020, 05:47:34 PM
Indeed. Almost like an early sunset!

Ohhh, that's a good metaphor!  I like it.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Keva Strongbow

Isn't art so....so....          What's the word? :D