Post here when you're the only member on!

Started by Kade Rivok, January 09, 2020, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

It's actually a normal type, and is immune to ghost...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 10, 2022, 06:44:11 PM
How can a ghost be immune to itself?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 10, 2022, 07:05:53 PM
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 10, 2022, 06:44:11 PM
How can a ghost be immune to itself?

Ditto iz nae a ghozt- tiz a normal type Pokemon vho genetic ztructure allovz it tae tranzform intae any ozer Pokemon, perzon, object, etc. (in ze gamez tiz only Pokemon).

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

QuoteAll I know about Pokemon is that it's a game with lots of cards that kids like to fight over.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Yeah, they'll go scrambling for an autographed 1st Gen Holo Charizard...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah moight 'ave vone o' zoze zomevhere... Perzonally, Ah'm nae much vone fer ze card game'z energy rule. May'apz zummat loike zat o' Magic Ze Gatherin' vid be better...?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Addz zome caramel zauce o'er ze iced Kade*

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 10, 2022, 10:02:29 PM
Yeah, they'll go scrambling for an autographed 1st Gen Holo Charizard...
;D I'll tell my friend who's obsessed with Pokemon that I have one of those.
(I don't.)
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 13, 2022, 04:57:39 PM
*eats the iced, caramel-sauced Kade*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 13, 2022, 08:14:48 PM
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 13, 2022, 04:57:39 PM
*eats the iced, caramel-sauced Kade*

Ach, Ah didnae even get tae add ze ztravberriez tae ze top o' it. *Hovlz in dizappointment*

Ah loike ze Yugioh card game better zan ze Pokemon vone, but zeir recent changez tae ze game are majorly irritatin'. Tiz intereztin' tae note, regardin' ze gamez, 'ov ye can foind zhiny copiez o' ze Egyptian God Cardz on Amazon extremely cheap, but individual Pokemon cardz zeem tae be razer expenzive. Ach... *Hovlz again*

Flib Bigboat

Welp, at least you can eat the strawberries in peace withut having to worry aboout Kade waking up and eating them.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!