Previous topic - Next topic

The theme?

Goth style.
3 (15%)
Jane austin style.
4 (20%)
Hospital theme!
1 (5%)
Mansion in the clouds.  (With swimming pool)  (And a ballroom)  (And a dedicated buffet)
3 (15%)
Your ideas?  (Leave comment)
9 (45%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Keva Strongbow

Aw pish-posh! She'd love it! (DJs can dance too, Lass) :D It's fine! I'll take over for u if you'd like since Sheev isn't here right now
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

lass of something much

*giggles*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Hey Lass wanna dance with me during the prom?

*waits to be slapped and screamed at*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Keva Strongbow

*Smiles eagerly and waits for Lass's reply*

Sebias of Redwall

*Slaps Scott for Lass* (Kidding)  ^-^
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Relieved  sigh*

Psst Keva it worked!

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Keva Strongbow

Sebias of Redwall

(Btw, Scott, I don't believe I've met ya yet. I'm Sebias. *Reaches through screen and shakes Scott's paw* Howdy!  ^-^)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow

Hey, Seb! We should prolly dance too so they're not the only ones on the dance floor :D

Sebias of Redwall

*Hits lass with my walking cane* I'm not old, you young whippersnapper!

Sure Keva! *Leaves to find dancing shoes*

Scott McLamok

Oh no I just realized they are gonna make McLass now. :o

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Keva Strongbow