News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The seed has awakened.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, February 14, 2020, 12:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

So, what do you think of the place? Huge mansion, delicious food, instant service. Being evil isn't so bad, huh? You could join me. Two minds together would be able to rule the entire cellars. I'd let you out of confinement and we can make a fortune.

You can talk at the moment and I won't send that otterbadger into instant agony.

Thank you. In answer to your question, I'd rather be loyal and have less comfort than turn to darkness and have all of this and more. Everybeast here is a slave. They're all miserable and half starved. Do you feed them anything?

*shrugs* Nutrition is overrated. They get as much water as they want.

You know that's cruel. I would never join you, no matter how much power or wealth you bribe me with. I don't care how many unpleasant memories you release or even if you manage to kill me, there is Nothing that would ever tempt me to help you in this madness.

You may be sorry to say that. *turns The Embrace of Pain on*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

(I have to go now. Bye guys!)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on March 04, 2020, 02:10:57 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on March 04, 2020, 02:03:38 AM
O.O
there is only one way...

I know the wae. I need guns. Lots of guns, a car with two NOS boosted v12 engines locked onto the same shaft, and a chainsaw.
O.O
you just don't get it, do you.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on March 04, 2020, 02:22:33 AM
(I have to go now. Bye guys!)

(Just as things were getting good  :laugh: Laters)

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 04, 2020, 02:22:08 AM
Spoiler
So, what do you think of the place? Huge mansion, delicious food, instant service. Being evil isn't so bad, huh? You could join me. Two minds together would be able to rule the entire cellars. I'd let you out of confinement and we can make a fortune.

You can talk at the moment and I won't send that otterbadger into instant agony.

Thank you. In answer to your question, I'd rather be loyal and have less comfort than turn to darkness and have all of this and more. Everybeast here is a slave. They're all miserable and half starved. Do you feed them anything?

*shrugs* Nutrition is overrated. They get as much water as they want.

You know that's cruel. I would never join you, no matter how much power or wealth you bribe me with. I don't care how many unpleasant memories you release or even if you manage to kill me, there is Nothing that would ever tempt me to help you in this madness.

You may be sorry to say that. *turns The Embrace of Pain on*
[close]

*Kade suddenly feels a tingling beginning to run through his body as if an electric current is being fed through it.  His skin feels as if a thousand needles are on the verge of stabbing him.*

Hmm, well this might get unpleasant.

(Not sure what the Embrace of Pain is supposed to actually do  :P)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

(OOC: See Hiags Torture Chambers, introduction post. One of the torture devices that was available for use was The Embrace of Pain. Apparently it's a Star Wars invention)

(BIC:)
No! Turn it off!

Too late. You should have considered my offer.

I... I will not help you. Kade has the strength to bear this pain and he wouldn't want any other beast to suffer it.

So you say. Ah well, after a while I will let you talk to him. You can get his opinion on the matter.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Kade suddenly realized he was being hung upside down, ensnared in a sort of organic rack ( :P). 

He felt something brush against the back of his neck before sharp pain jabbed through his skull.  The world spun around him as dizziness overtook him.  The feeling of a thousand needles piercing his body came over him and he clenched his jaws to keep from crying out.  Nothing was actually happening physically, but horrifying sensations still swept over him in droves.  Whatever this thing was must have connected directly to his brain and was simulating this pain.  The Otterbadger closed his eyes and calmed himself as his body suddenly felt like it was on fire.  It was all in his head, he reminded himself.  Even so, as wave after wave of agony swept over him, and the feelings of being sliced apart and skinned alive overtook him, he slowly started losing consciousness.  Before he could pass out though, everything stopped and the device lowered him to the ground, still holding him in its grip.  Drenched in sweat, his head lolled and he breathed heavily as he felt the phantom sensations of what had transpired prickling his body.*

"Y- yeah... that was... unpleasant...."
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*enters torture room and gestures to Kade* There he is. Ask him.

K-Kade? Are you alright? I'm so, so sorry.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Kade raised his head as he heard Teer and Miss Nere.  Not wanting either to know his condition, he smiled widely at them.* 

Oh, don't worry Teer.  As you can see, I'm perfectly fine.  I am an Otterbadger after all.  You just missed the show though; this contraption here is pretty... nifty.  Where'd you get it, Miss Nere?  I'm thinking about getting one for myself, honestly.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

You look a bit drenched. If making you sweat is the worst that thing does to you then I'm glad. If it gets worse, tell me. I'll get you free, don't worry.

It's nice of you to put on a brave face for Teer's sake. Maybe I should rewire your thoughts so you can tell what he's thinking and feeling, Teer. I'm sure it would help you to reconsider your decision. Kade, I ordered them from Hiag's Torture chambers. It's quite a good business he's got there. Now, about rewiring your thoughts so you can feel what each other are experiencing...

Please don't. I'm almost certain Kade would rather not have to put up with my thoughts.

Oh come, your thoughts can't be that bad. *makes a quick connection between the two thought processors*

Kade! No, please. How could you do that to him?

*gestures to The Embrace of Pain* It was pretty simple, really. I quick search, some negotiating and ordering one of my many slaves to type in my credit card details. The thing arrived, I had it installed and I put him in it. You could have done it just as easily.

No. I'm so sorry you had to go through that, Kade. It won't happen again. I'll... I'll join her and she'll let you go.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

(OOC: Is Kade (Me, lol) supposed to get a feed of Teer's (Your's) thoughts?)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!