News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The seed has awakened.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, February 14, 2020, 12:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebantu the Kararehe

(Me, maybe. But Whatitiri is a hast eagle, and immune to your sorcery.)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

(As haast eagles have nothing inherently magical about them, Whatitiri is not immune.  Even if he was, he has no idea where the mansion is as he's never been before.  ^-^)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

(I never said all hast eagles were immune, just him. Also, how do you know he's never been to Nerek's mansion? He knows the area like the back of his claw. ^-^)
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 06, 2020, 01:59:07 AM
(Eb has been dropped off... somewhere.  Like, in a forest far away or something  ^-^)

*Kade kicks the door down, wearing/wielding the device he'd put together in the kitchens.  A confident smirk on his face, he approaches Teer/Nerek fearlessly.*

Hey there.  Did ya miss me?

I'm here for ya Teer!  Any advice on how to get this concoction down her/your gullet?  I've got this device here set up to shoot fish soup, and it's enchanted for range and accuracy.

It sounds great. The best way I can think of to get her mouth open is to make her super angry. I'll start messing with her memories and you give her a good kick in the backside and then run. I don't need to tell you the importance of not letting her catch you, though, once she's angry, it might be the best way to get a good vantage point to shoot from.

Hey, I didn't know you had a little brother.

*growls* I don't have a little brother.

Then why is this-

I did have a little brother, but I don't have one anymore.

What happened?

*narrows eyes* I don't want to continue this conversation, Teer.

Can't you just tell me? I'm bored!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Gotcha.  Sorry, this might sting a bit.

Hey now, it wouldn't be a good idea for you to ignore me.

*Two more Kades bust in through high windows and land in the rafters.*

Or me!  *They shout in unison.  With enchanted forks and magical spoons being wielded by each, they charge up their magic and blast powerful concussive waves at Nerek.  As she is shaken by the blast, Kade stows the gun on his back and launches himself into the air at her, landing a powerful, magically enhanced kick to her jaw.  As he lands lightly on his feet, he bounces back away from her, jeering.*

What was that about being all powerful now?  You don't seem like much, Ner Bear.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

(This is what happens when I'm not around. -_-)

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

(This would be happening if you were around, except I'd be having to make sure that Nerek didn't get to you as well  :laugh:)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Tell me what happened to your brother!

*growls at both Kade and Teer* Be quiet, Teer! I have an imbecile to kill. *extends arm to grab hold of Kade, then yelps and withdraws it as one of his clones zaps it with his magic fork* Ouch you- *reaches for Kade again*

*mentally taps Nerek* What was his name?

Will you be quiet?! I'm not going to tell you about it so drop the subject. *makes another grab for Kade*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Eh. Oom would probably be bored here anyway.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

lass of something much

(Teer power playing much!)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

*Kade launches into a powerful backflip, dodging the grasping claws and flying out of reach of the possessed Taniwha.  As he lands, a fearless smile is born on his features and he snaps his fingers.  On cue, the Kades from a different thread launch attacks, one firing a continual stream high pressure water with enough force to cut through stone, and the other an unending torrent of holy imbued lightning.  Standing just outside Nerek's range, Kade readies himself to dodge at a moments notice.*

So, Ner Bear, you had a brother, huh?  He must have been pretty lame then, if he was related to you.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱