The seed has awakened.

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, February 14, 2020, 12:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

*seatshifts repeatedly for no reason*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ebantu the Kararehe

*moves away for a reason*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Sure. Whenever you're ready.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

'Bout as ready as I can be  ^-^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Well hurry up then. You're the one in control.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Ok, looks like some of our copies are causing chaos in other threads.  Want to she me the next area here?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Sure. Through this door is the parliament. It's probably my second favourite place to hang out. As you can see, my conscience acts as Speaker of the House, my imagination records everything and the basic stuff my body needs to function act as whips. Nutrition keeps the government in order while sleep helps the opposition to stay in shape. Everything else gets to be an MP. There have been some entertaining arguments in here and not a few raised voices at various points in time. As far as security goes, it's the standard stuff for a government building but it doesn't need to be particularly high-tech because any decisions get sent to the control room anyway.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Nods.*  Hmmm.  Hmmmmm.  *Steps forward into the parliament.*  I'd like to bring forward and propose new legislation regarding the continued consumption of the Otterbadger known as Kade!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 21, 2020, 06:35:56 AM
*Nods.*  Hmmm.  Hmmmmm.  *Steps forward into the parliament.*  I'd like to bring forward and propose new legislation regarding the continued consumption of the Otterbadger known as Kade!
(Speaker of the House) "Hmmm, you're new here. Before you can bring forth any complaints or ideas for change, you need to actually be accepted into parliament. Who are you and which party do you represent?"

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I represent the outside entity known as "Kade", your honor.  I've gone through many trials to be able to appear before you today, so I do hope you'll forgive my unexpected arrival.  As "Kade"'s and "Shisteer"'s fates seem to grow ever more intertwined as time passes, I believe it would do us good to have representatives in each other's parliaments.  In doing so, we will be able to expedite future matters regarding the two as they arise.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

(Speaker of the House) "I see. It is a pleasure to have you with us, I am sure. However, unless you're voted in by the public, you cannot become a Member of Parliament, as such a thing would go against the standards of this government. I'm sure the Governor General and Prime Minister will both agree that voting arrangements can be made very soon and, as you have shown yourself to be an entirely respectable entity and, indeed, saved the entire system from certain doom at the mind of an evil villain, I'm sure the public will have no objection to your joining our government. In the meantime, you may talk to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, who will represent your case and bring forth any requests you have. Thank you for your understanding."

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!