News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Now she needs some water. *pours a bucket of water down Lass' throat* She should be fine in a few moments.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*is now a soggy pile of ash*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

You're right, Teerie; she looks practically good as new!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Mission accomplished! Should we go back to the prom?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

What's left of the prom, you mean?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Stares at the pile of ash*
"I'm gonna hunt those freaking animals and turn each one of them to mush."
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*is now a ghost*
Please don't...I needed to die...you must carry on with your life...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 21, 2020, 07:37:20 AM
*Stares at the pile of ash*
"I'm gonna hunt those freaking animals and turn each one of them to mush."

Lass is not a pile of ash, Scott, she's perfectly fine. A few good hours' sleep and some nutritious food and she'll be right as rain.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*looks down sadly* I'm not sorry to inform you, sister, you are wrong.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"Teer I am going to go please don't try and stop me. I-my anchor to life is gone I am a dead beast Teer. Listen I can't move on these days will haunt me forever. Please let me go let me find peace."

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*puts a cold icey paw on #'s sholder* Please, forget me, move on, linger not on my memory.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 21, 2020, 08:46:26 AM
"Teer I am going to go please don't try and stop me. I-my anchor to life is gone I am a dead beast Teer. Listen I can't move on these days will haunt me forever. Please let me go let me find peace."
I'm a little bit confused as to which beasts you're going to turn into mush.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"Any evil beast Teer I will make into mush especially that goblin."
*Scott looked at Lass directly in the eyes*
"I can't even if I could I wouldn't bring myself to do it."
*Scott turned around and ran through the forest looking for the beasts that had killed Lass. After minutes of searching he came across a plateau. Scott used his mjolnir armor to help him get to the top. When he reached the top there was a cave. Scott turned on his helmet light and began walking through the cave system. Scott lost track of time had he been in here for an hour or 1 day he couldn't tell. Scott drew his sword and cautiously creeped around a corner and Scott saw him. The goblin from his dreams. The goblin was not fat but muscular and he had three of those creatures that killed Lass and one dozen armed goblins. Scott's anger welled up inside him pulling out his amban rifle he fired a shot at the goblin but the goblin had seen him and cowered behind his throne. This only enraged Scott more. Scott charged at the goblin with his sword. Suddenly the three creatures and one dozen goblins pounced at him. Stabbing one creature in it's mouth and another in it's neck Scott only had a dozen and one more to go. Scott punched a goblin in the face instantly killing it and he stabbed another through the belly. Eleven more left Scott thought. Killing another three Scott got sloppy and turned his back to the last remaining creature. The creature jumped on his back and pinned him down. The goblin finally came out from hiding and ripped Scott's helmet off and smiled. Scott headbutted the goblin breaking it's nose. The goblin ordered it's warriors to dispose of Scott's armor. Scott killed the first one by headbutting it. The other goblins learned from their comrades mistake and pressed a spear to his neck. Ripping Scott's armor off they through it to the side. Scott reached for his small knife hidden behind him. Scott grabbed the handle and stabbed the last creature in the neck. Reaching for his sword Scott began to cut the surprised goblins down. The big goblin ordered the remaining two goblins to cover his retreat. Scott dodged the first spear but the second one grazed his ear. Scott backed up to his mjolnir armor and grabbed his dirk and amban rifle. He had one shot left. Scott disintegrated the first goblin but the second goblin stood in terror at the sight of it's friend get wiped from the face of the earth. Scott easily dispatched it. Scott was surprised he had only suffered a ear graze and nothing else. Scott tucked his dirk hidden from sight and switched to his knife. Looking at the knife Scott got memories of Lass. Suddenly the goblin came out of nowhere with a sword that no goblin could have made. Scott dodged the first swipe and countered the second one. Scott and the goblin exchanged blows till Scott caught the goblin off gaurd stabbing it in the thigh, but the goblin grabbed the blade of the sword and pulled it from Scott's hand. The blade still stuck in its thigh the goblin raised it's sword in triumph swiping downwards the goblin brought it's blade toward Scott but Scott used the dent in his knife from breaking te lock to catch the blade and twist it from the surprised goblins hand. The sword clattered on the ground. Scott lunged for his sword pulling it out from the goblins thigh Scott aimed for the heart and put all his power into the thrust. The goblin dodged the powerful strike and grabbed Scott's blade and broke it in two with it's bare hands. The goblin using Scott's momentum to it's advantage used the tip of Scott's sword as a knife. Scott collided into the knife and he stared drom the blade lodged in his gut to the goblins smirking face. Scott pulled the dirk from behind him and stabbed the goblin across the arm cutting it's arteries. The goblin laughed at the cut in it's arm and grabbed Scott's dirk and stabbed him repeatedly five times in the stomach. The goblin picked up Scott like a toy and broke his back. Scott wanted to scream in pain but he couldn't. As Scott's vision blurred and his breath slow down he could only hope the goblin didn't bandage it's arm.*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

*Lass tried to follow but was held back, she couldn't help, she just went straight through them* Nooooooooo! they will break you! you have killed many of their kin! please! *is was to late she could do nothing, nothing at all* Coy!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱