News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Ooof, that's a post and a half. I give up on trying to stop you, Scott. Congratulations. You may well be the first and last beast to out-stubborn a taniwha.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Lass looked at the blood soaking Scott, she knew it was the end, but she still had a glimmer of hope, maybe Teer would swoop in and save him, maybe he could live a life of peace, and forget all about this, maybe he could still live! but the hope faded as soon as it had came, seeing more and more blood drenched the cave* I will linger here, may you take the straight road to dark forest...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Rests head in hand and sighs.*

*The sigh turns into a growl.*

*The growl turns into a roar.*

can you Guys Just LIVE FOR ONCE?!??

*Revitalizes the two using my life force, recreating Lass' body.*
*Teleports behind the goblin and gives it a good thwack on the neck with Thomasbane, effectively beheading it.*

*Grabs Scott by the collar, throws Lass over my shoulder, ignores the other goblins, and goes back to the mansion.*

Ingrates.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

*groans softly* to...answer your... question; no...*struggles*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

If I can give you evough sedative to kill you, I can give you enough to fall asleep. Stay still.

*Reaches the mansion and climbs the stairs to the bedroom.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Drops Scott by the door to Lass' room and deposits her on the bed.*

*Picks up Scott and places him in his room.*

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 21, 2020, 04:00:46 AM
(Sorry @One-Eye the wildcat, I just realised you asked ages ago if I wanted to dance. I can try, but I'm not a good dancer :P )

Neither am I.  ^-^
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Verdauga

I can teleport you back here if I want, so get back here and rest this instant. Also you shouldn't have enough energy to do that, since you've just been revitalized.

lass of something much

Eh, I've.. always had a quick bounce back, but this...I...I really don't know how I'm even alive....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

I died a little to bring you back. So, don't die again, please.

lass of something much

I...don't plan...to...I need...to help...*grins* Chipckin
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

You can't help him in that state, silly! Let me worry about him.

lass of something much

At.. this poin-t, you're just... as dead as I am..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱