News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Forum Prom of 2020

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, March 19, 2020, 08:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on April 03, 2020, 09:37:54 PM
As for Kade, you kinda have to tell him that his eldritch cutlery doesn't work on you.

(Oi, I never said they were all powerful, just magic (and all powerful).  Besides, the same could be said for your cleaver, so nyeh.)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Boys are amusing creatures.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 03, 2020, 09:42:33 PM
As for Kade, you kinda have to tell him that his eldritch cutlery doesn't work on you.

(Oi, I never said they were all powerful, just magic (and all powerful).  Besides, the same could be said for your cleaver, so nyeh.)
{The cleaver is the same as any other knife, just more like an axe. I've never given it magical properties. I've even had to sharpen it from time to time.}
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Verdauga on April 03, 2020, 09:44:02 PM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on April 03, 2020, 09:42:33 PM

{The cleaver is the same as any other knife, just more like an axe. I've never given it magical properties. I've even had to sharpen it from time to time.}

(You said on more than one occasion that it can teleport to you because it's your cleaver, not because you were teleporting it.  And sharpening it is just flavor text.  It obviously has overpowered properties since it was able to damage Skarzs (that happened, right?)  Besides, your teleportation is way busted, and saying you get tired doesn't mean much since I don't think I've ever seen it actually come up.  Trying to argue semantics over this is pointless anyways; we just want people to not mess with us in the ways we don't want to be messed with, so we try and make sure that they can't, even though it really doesn't matter and they can just ignore whatever we say  :laugh:)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

@Ebantu

Hah!

It's aww de wittle intwicacies

@Kade I don't remember saying that it can teleport at all, but I suppose I could go look.
Still haven't teleported on this thread that I can recall. But Yes! Since it's virtual, arguing is moot.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Should I be offended, irritated or amused?

And until we meet again,

Verdauga

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 03, 2020, 09:58:12 PM
Should I be offended, irritated or amused?
Quote from: Ebantu the Kararehe on April 03, 2020, 10:08:22 PM
Kade?

(Sorry, internet was kind of out at work for a bit)

"Stricken with love and adoration" would also work  ^-^

Quote from: Verdauga on April 03, 2020, 09:50:29 PM
@Kade I don't remember saying that it can teleport at all, but I suppose I could go look.
Still haven't teleported on this thread that I can recall. But Yes! Since it's virtual, arguing is moot.

(I remember you mentioning something about it with the mannequin in the haunted house.  Also, looking back, you showed off a LOT of powers during your wedding ceremony  ;D)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ebantu the Kararehe

And until we meet again,

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 03, 2020, 09:00:08 PM
OOC: please stop with overpowered powers or items I just do not like them and how could you hear that was miles away and please no weird overpowered explanations.
{*Sighs.* Let's see...
Unless you were on horseback or some other mode of transportation you aren't miles away. Given that the prom started at nine-o'-clock on the forums, walking or running miles and sleeping in the cave would take you until morning. Furthermore, even if I didn't hear you or the goblin, the caves collapsed, or a cave door opened. Since they're stone, that isn't quiet at all. Due to the prom being on the forums, our forum selves, with all of our powers and items, are technically allowed. However, I personally haven't used any of my powers or items except for my first aid kit and cleaver. As for Kade, you kinda have to tell him that his eldritch cutlery doesn't work on you.

If you were to rebut my first point by claiming that runners can travel miles, you'd be right; however, given how far sounds travel in forests and canyons, you would still be within earshot for a scream.
IF you don't want me to take on the goblins with you and Lass, say so.

}

As a matter of fact during a summer camp the other patrol walked four miles in one hour with backpacks and considering all I have is a kilt shirt buckler sword dirk and sgain dubh I rekon I could go pretty far plus I am a squirrel.
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Kade Rivok

(Also, of note, the location for the prom is located in a mansion in the sky, so nobeast is walking anywhere, I don't reckon  :laugh:  Also, this isn't an RP thread.)
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I kinda figured on a floating Island, but yeah.