News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Wedding of McLass

Started by Keva Strongbow, March 25, 2020, 09:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

*says loud enough for Seb to hear* Seb on the other paw, he's a different matter.. ;D
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

I'm not listening!!! *Covers ears*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*hugs Scott* Man I've missed doing that..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 23, 2020, 07:49:01 PM
Aww! *Wipes away tears* Beautiful, just beautiful.

Y'all are cute, just saying.  ^-^ *Puts up party balloons* Y'all want to do some roller blading?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

No thanks, Seb, that might reopen my wounds..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Ah, gotcha. How 'bout a popsicle then? *Passes them around* *Takes a yellow one*

lass of something much

Popsicle...Eh, probably an American thing..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Hehe you know where we can have pictures taken?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

No? Do tell, also If where getting pictures taken, I really want to tidy my fur up...It has bacta in it..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Pulls out camera* I live with a bunch of sisters. I'm an expert at taking pictures. *Holds camera upside down*

Scott McLamok

Cool! *Starts polishing his armor*

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

*Starts practicing by taking pictures of Lass and Scott's footpaws*

lass of something much

*poofs over hair brush and brushes fur*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 23, 2020, 08:56:26 PM
*Starts practicing by taking pictures of Lass and Scott's footpaws*
I have armored boots...

This is the Way.