News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Rosie's party!

Started by lass of something much, April 09, 2020, 08:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Just to be clear: you want to punish Skarzs. What exactly are you planning? Building a house on top of him?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Good point.

Also, in the announcement, 'Willowwater' is spelt incorrectly. It should be Rosie Willowwater.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on April 10, 2020, 03:40:05 AM
We're live! :D   

Welcome viewers, to the celebration of a new global moderator.  Now without delay, here's RosIE Willowwater!

Ummmm... *looks around nervously*

Hi?

*whispers* What am I supposed to say?

Booklover

*also whispers* You're meant to compliment all your friends for supporting you and being generally awesome.

Kade Rivok

*Kicks the door down.*  The festivities can begin, now that I've arrived!  Happy birthday becoming-a-global-mod day!

Quote from: lass of something much on April 09, 2020, 08:56:09 PM
Edit: just a name change, chill out, Kade.

W- what?  What did I do?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

Bappy hecoming-a-blobal-god day!

The Skarzs

Congratulations, @Rosie Willowwater! I shall support your hostile takeover speedy rise in the ranks fully!

All hail Rosie, the one true and only mod. May your dictatorship be whole and complete and your dominion endless.

Good work, my minion. You shall be graciously spared in the Terror due to come after I overthrow the anti-revolutionary Admins known as "Tammo" and "Daniel". Our new RACF will be glorious.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

You're a wonderful person, Rosie! Except when you post on CAHAPBAMP, but other than that, wonderful.

lass of something much

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 10, 2020, 06:06:58 PM
Congratulations, @Rosie Willowwater! I shall support your hostile takeover speedy rise in the ranks fully!

All hail Rosie, the one true and only mod. May your dictatorship be whole and complete and your dominion endless.

Good work, my minion. You shall be graciously spared in the Terror due to come after I overthrow the anti-revolutionary Admins known as "Tammo" and "Daniel". Our new RACF will be glorious.
yeah, I'm happy with this, acutely...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Problem is, we won't necessarily be safe.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 10, 2020, 06:06:58 PM

This leaves me in a strange quandary. I am sworn to support the staff as a whole, so which side shall I pick? The mods have custard. What do the admins have to offer?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

There's always supporting the members.

shisteer of nothing much

Nah, that's boring. For now, I'm going to go with supporting the mods. Specifically, Rosie.

Long live Rosie! May she have a long and tyrannical reign and succeed in her campaign to overthrow Captain Tomato Tammo and Daniel!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!