Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

I would never save myself if it meant death to another. Even a member of team Rosie.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*pops up behind lass*

Hello...

*whacks her head with a mallet to knock her out, then holds up the knife*

It's funny how smoke can confuse people...

...hear a flying projectile, fall to dodge, and well...

...you can guess the rest...

*charges at trebuchet with mallet*

I'm back...

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Amarith Waterspring

I must say, standing on a primed and ready trebuchet is not a great idea on your part, no matter how epic it may look. *pulls back trebuchet and launches Teer into Wortshire*
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Sebias of Redwall

*Sees that Amarith has it handled, so sits on the sidelines, casually shooting off a random arrow every now and then*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 10, 2020, 02:21:13 PM
*pops up behind lass*

Hello...

*Gasps* Wortshire, you're aliv- *falls to the ground*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Helps Lass to her footpaws* Now, now. *Gasp* What do you know? He IS alive! (Also, I forget, are we allowed to use powers on here?)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*being unconscious, slumps back down*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kreg

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on June 10, 2020, 02:21:13 PM
*pops up behind lass*

Hello...

It's funny how smoke can confuse people...

...hear a flying projectile, fall to dodge, and well...

...you can guess the rest...

*charges at trebuchet with mallet*

I'm back...

You can't do that many actions in one post.
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Sebias of Redwall

Unless you are posting in purple, that is.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Splashes water in Lass' face* Wake up! We'll need you.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

*dodge rolls under Teer and continues running.*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*is covered in blood and water*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Amarith Waterspring

Dang it he's too good. Time to bring out my ultimate weapon!! *takes out a cream pie and places it in the trebuchet* Get ready to get creamed! This pie is more than it seems!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.