Defend your staff member.

Started by Kreg, April 11, 2020, 05:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*has already rubbed cream and pavalova all over Lass' head* Hey, stop it. I was trying to do artwork with that.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*has Loki attack Seb with Fire-Sword*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

*water bends the cream out of fur, then sends the sticky water into Teer's mouth*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Grabs Loki by the neck* (You know, I notice that you send minions to do your dirt work, Wort.  :P)
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*hits Seb on the back of the head using mallet*

Eh, I prefer to refer them as distractions.
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

*Cracks Wort's ribs with a punch*

Captain Wortshire

*Loki stabs Seb from behind with Fire-Blade (because that's what Loki does)*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Kreg

Y'all need to chill. (Everyone is completing their actions in one post)  I'll let it slide this time.

Also you can't use magical things :/ (Mjolnir count as magical)
You can't spell low IQ without a lot of boogaly (boo-ga-lee)

Come To My Shop!

OooooOOooo, shiny!

Captain Wortshire

*recalls Loki*

*lies down with cracks ribs*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Captain Wortshire

Can we take a moment to consider how chaotic this topic is?
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

Quote from: Kreg on June 19, 2020, 01:04:45 AM
Y'all need to chill. (Everyone is completing their actions in one post)  I'll let it slide this time.

Also you can't use magical things :/ (Mjolnir count as magical)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱